In the present scenario, every business wants their presence on the Internet. It enables to reach the potential customers and achieve success and build direct communication with audience. A well-designed website helps you fulfill your desire. There are various steps involved in Website Development Services it includes developing, designing, content creation and use search engine optimization to promote the products and services.
In this IT development era, you have to be at the center of events. You just can’t stand away and watch. It is quite necessary to be up to date if you don’t want to be a looser. The year 2017 has been started and it brings something new in the field of web development.
Let’s take a look at core website development trends we can expect to see in 2017. Check them out below and get inspired to tackle your web development this year.
1) Motion User Interface: The Motion or Animation is the new trend that lot of companies are following these days in the website creation. The Motion User Interface (MUI) is a SASS library and it finds use in the field of custom CSS. Using this technology, these days web developers are creating stunning websites.
2) Responsive Web Designing: Mobile platform is non-debatable this year. It is the motto of the modern world. Currently, majority of all site traffic is driven by mobile. If you still haven’t heard about responsiveness, now it’s the time to begin & implement it. Responsive is an absolutely necessity these days. It can save money on building up an extra asset like mobile app to guarantee agreeable use on mobile and laptops.
3) Bots: Static websites will no longer be used. Now bots have gained more popularity and this is only the beginning. Bots are beginning to pop up in many tools and apps, this has heralded the era full of online helpers.
4) Based IDEs: It is going to change soon as more and more people have started to use cloud-based IDEs. These are fast, easily accessible and have a huge community behind them.
5) Internet of Things (IoT): The IoT has taken Website development to a new level. According to Technavio, IoT will grow by 31.72% between 2015 and 2019. IoT enables the exchange of data that was never possible before by linking smart objects to the internet.
6) Parallax Effects: Parallax effect is a trend in website development where the background content is moved at a different speed than foreground content while scrolling. It is one of the best way of adding an extra dimension to the website, which can be used to add an impressive 3D effect.